What have I been up to lately



Hey guys, It's been quite a long time since I really updated my blog. I don't think the latest post - The "B" word / Tagged by Lionel is considered as an update on my blog.

I do have alot of things in my list to blog about but when I'm free to blog, I'm lazy. Then when I really wanna blog time, I'm busy with my work and other things.

One more thing, I had a slight fever for the past 3 days and everything is slowly getting back to normal now.

This coming few days I think I'll update you guys about :

Updated
1) My Answer To What's Wrong with This Three FREAKING Lines?!!

2) What I Bought From Hong Kong
- What I Bought From Hong Kong - K-Swiss Shoes
- What I Bought From Hong Kong - Louis Vuitton Damier Wallet
- What I Bought From Hong Hong - Clothes

3) My Trip To Hong Kong
- My Trip To Hong Kong - Day 1
- My Trip To Hong Kong - Day 2
- My Trip To Hong Kong - Day 3

The list goes on but I think just the Hong Kong Trip will take don't know how long of my time.

If I have time I might also have some other updates on other things.

Oh yea, I'm just wondering do you guys want me to blog anything related to computers? If yes, do let me know.

How about if you guys have anything you want me to blog about, you can also suggest. Provided that I have the time or ability to have an update for you. =)

Next 2 weeks will be a very busy week for me as the First I.G.NITE! for year 2009 is just around the corner and practices will be starting soon. Where are the songs??!!! Do you know I need to listen and learn up the songs. Ok, I not going to start my rambling here.

That's all for now.

I better get back to work.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

What have I been up to latelySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.