What I Bought From Hong Kong - Clothes



Here are the pictures of the clothes I bought from my recent trip to Hong Kong. I didn't buy that many clothes this time.

ESPRIT
ESPRIT Clothes
GIORDANO concepts
GIORDANO concepts clothesDo you think I'm kidding you? I go all the way till Hong Kong and end up buying only two shirts? Yes, I only bought TWO for myself - one from ESPRIT and the other from GIORDANO concepts.

I bought a few more for my friends and my mom from ESPRIT. I can say this trip I spent the least on clothes and the most on shoes.

I'll be posting more on my trip to Hong Kong this coming days so stay tuned. More pictures will be included!

If you have any comments, feel free to leave them at the comments area.

Have a nice day!

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

What I Bought From Hong Kong - ClothesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.