New Blog Makeover



Hey guys, finally I've finish with my blog makeover.

There are still some functions that are not in use yet and I need more time to finish it so just be patience la. For example the links on the far top right hand corner - the RSS Feed link I didn't add the full link yet.

I also added a HOME navigation tab at the top, so it'll be easier for people to get back to my home page rather then clicking the back button or entering my home URL again.

One thing I noticed is that the title for the post is a bit out la and I have no clue how to fix it. You'll notice the problem when my title is too long and goes into the second line. It's not very obvious la and it didn't overlap one another, so I'll just let it be la.

If you guys scroll down till the bottom of the page, you'll see Copyright 2008 | .......... Cool right?!?!

And as u guys can see, I've add a chat box so you guys can chat in there or do whatever you want in there... but please no spamming !! =)

One more thing I've added is the iPhone lookalike thingy called MyBlogLog. You guys can just click on the "Add Me On This Sites Community" or just click HERE.

You guys can go create your own community there and invite your friend to join. You can also join other people's community there. IT'S FREE !!


P.S: Please leave me some Comments to let me know what do you think of the new look of my blog. Whether you like it or not?? And last but not least, go to MyBlogLog and create yourself an account then add me as friend la or join my community.


See Ya & God Bless !!

- Ben The Drummer

*Updates:
1) Survey... Should I Change a New Blog Template Or Not?
2)
Survey Results
3)
My Blog's Google PageRank Has Increased!!
4) SURPRISE... Check Out My New Template

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

New Blog MakeoverSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.