Survey Results...



The results for the survey is final.

I would really like to thank those that took their time to reply me with their comments on the survey and their thoughts on the 3 templates.

You can refer back to the Survey Here.

As you can see, I've already changed to the new template, which is the 1st template among the 3. No doubt that it was the nicest among the 3 and most of the people who replied choose the 1st one too. =)

Before the survey, I was already thinking of changing to that template but I just wanted to see whether others would liked it or not.

Ok... enough of that said, you can see there are alot of changes that have been made, for example...

On the top left, there will be 10 of the most recent post/articles. The right section is for subscribing to my RSS Feed.

What's the purpose for subscribing to my RSS? By subscribing to ones RSS Feed, you will save alot of time by not having to go through those blogs/websites that are not updated.

You can subscribe to my RSS feed in a reader by Clicking Here or on the orange colour looking square box.

The other way to get updates is by entering your valid E-Mail address into the blank box beside the "Subscribe" button. You'll received an E-Mail when I've updated my blog. By this way, you don't need to come back everyday to check for updates.

I'll have another post explaining all about RSS feed. So stay tune for that. =)

Have you noticed at the end of all the previous post has a "Continue Reading" link there? You will have to click on the "Continue Reading" link to read the longer posts.

That's all the changes I've made.

I'll have another update if there is any other changes being made.


P.S: Please inform me if you encounter any problems. Thanks

P.P.S: If you have something to say regarding this post, feel free to write me your comments.

Before I go, I would really like to thank again those that replied me on the previous post. =)


See Ya & God Bless !!

- Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Survey Results...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.