My Blog's Google PageRank Has Increased!!



Google PageRank Logo*Updates Have Been Made*

Hey, yesterday I just noticed that my blog's Google PageRank (PR) has increased to a PageRank (PR) of 1.

Yeah I know some of your PageRanks are already 1 or 2 or maybe 3 right. And I know some of you will be thinking what the heck is this Google PageRank thing right??

So what is this Google PageRank thing about?

According to WebWorkshop.net, PageRank is:

PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to another page, it is effectively casting a vote for the other page. The more votes that are cast for a page, the more important the page must be. Also, the importance of the page that is casting the vote determines how important the vote itself is. Google calculates a page's importance from the votes cast for it. How important each vote is is taken into account when a page's PageRank is calculated.

PageRank is Google's way of deciding a page's importance. It matters because it is one of the factors that determines a page's ranking in the search results. It isn't the only factor that Google uses to rank pages, but it is an important one.

From here on in, we'll occasionally refer to PageRank as "PR".


To learn more about Google PageRank, you can just read more about it on Wikipedia.



You can use the tool below to check your blog's PageRank






Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service



Hope you enjoyed this post and learned something from this post as well.



God Bless & Take Care !!


- Ben The Drummer


P.S:
If you found value in this post, I would appreciate if you can leave a Comment below.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

My Blog's Google PageRank Has Increased!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

5 comments:

Porshalan on August 7, 2008 at 7:28 PM said...

My page rank is 1

Anonymous said...

Yea I know.

Very good. Eh see who reach PR 2 first. Haha.

Porshalan on August 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM said...

OF course you first one lah....

You the sifu, who can win you... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Why of course I first? Your blog older then mine you know. haha

What me sifu?? Don't simply say lo.

Porshalan on August 11, 2008 at 1:40 AM said...

haha, actually for the 9 months since I created my blog, no one knows 'bout it, I din plan to make it known also!!

It's when I took over the explosive-ignition, then someone notice through my profile.. Sally the 1st one, followed by joo tatt..!!

That is why the number of readers grow very slow... lol

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.