SURPRISE... Check Out My New Blog Template



Hey guys, if you're at my blog now you should have noticed that I have changed my blog template again. Maybe some of you might be thinking are you at the wrong blog or got a shock that how come my blog is different. Hahaha... nothing is wrong, it's just that I felt bored of the old blog template so I decided to change it.

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the 3rd time I change my blog template. I've planned to change it around January but I got caught up with too many things and it was not that important nor urgent to change it. So, drag until this week I found some time and decided to finish up customizing the template.

There are a few reasons why I want to change my blog template. The main reason as you already know I just mentioned that I was bored with the old blue-ish iPhone liked blog template. Don't get me wrong here. The old and the current template has its own unique way of nice, but I prefer the current one over the old template.

I'm still working on the template so you guys might come across some problems or some broken links. If you happen to come across any, please let me know so that I can fix them.

You might notice there are a few things missing, for example the chatbox. I'll explain to you why I took away the chatbox in another post. There are also a few new things and widgets too.

Do let me know whether does my blog take a long time to load up on your browser. For me it loads much faster compared to the old template. Do let me know what do you think.

Last but not least, do leave your comments to let me know what you think about this new template. Whether you like it or not.

Oh yea, please inform me if you come across any problems with the template. Thanks.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

SURPRISE... Check Out My New Blog TemplateSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Melvin on March 22, 2009 at 11:47 PM said...

this rockzzz. hehe

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.