New Driving Licence



Wow, time really flies and it's like just a blink of an eye.

As you may know I have been driving quite sometime already but I didn't noticed it's has been two years. So fast!!

It expired on 5/04/08 and I didn't realized it and I still drove around until Monday. Luckily I didn't got into any trouble if not you guys that followed my car out one no need to go back la (you know who you guys are).

Happened that I was finding something in my cards wallet and I just pull out my driving licence to see and Guess What I Notice? Lol... my driving licence expired few days ago liao.

So ended up yesterday had to ask Darren to fetch me to JPJ to renew my driving licence. By the way guys, JPJ has moved to iAvenue there already. So don't go to the old office and be wondering where the JPJ went. Don't be so blur like SOTONG la.

Another incident was with my road tax. This happened during last year (2007).

I didn't even bothered to check when is the expiration date. So as you guys guessed it right la. I drove around happily la. And I continued driving for another 3 weeks... Amazing!!

I was very lucky also la in a sense, because if you're from Penang or you're familiar with that road along St. Georges Secondary School that stretch... always have road block one. And other parts of Penang also usually have road blocks during at night.

What was the funny things is that I went passed a total of around 5 road blocks and none of the police officers noticed my expired road tax. Salute to the police mans... HAHA... or mayb it was because of my "Special Sticker" on my car. Secret la can not say what sticker is it. If you want to find out go look at my car and see whether you see it.

After deciding to renew the road tax that I found out that my car Insurance date and the road tax date different. Damn it, have to pay extra if I want to renew... This car is causing me a lot of problem lo. So as you know la I wouldn't want to pay extra for the date difference and its not worth it so had to wait for 1 month to renew my Car Insurance and my road tax togather. Had no car to use for a month!! But good also la that month save money on petrol la... HAHA

Thats all I have to say.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

New Driving LicenceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Porshalan on April 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM said...

Ai yoh, So many problems....
you were considered so called " lucky " din get caught.....

gladz on April 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM said...

wow... amazing lo...
i shud have summoned you la... coz i am a secret police agent.. MUAHAHAHA :P
btw, u got money to renew ur license but no time to change your indicator lights... swt la u <3
indicator lights are important... later bo seow sim ppl bang your car... coz u din put signal.. *sigh*

Melvin on April 15, 2008 at 6:47 PM said...

be careful la u..i'm gonna steal ur special sticker ade...wahahaha

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.