15 Most Expensive Cars in the World



Hey guys, today I have a video on 15 of the worlds most expensive cars.

Can you believe this! The most expensive car in the world is the Maybach EXELERO - priced at $8 MILLION Euros!! That's crazy.

Just to let you guys know, Simon Cowell (American Idol's Judge) drives the 3rd car in the video - Bugatti Veyron, priced at $1.8 MILLION Euros !! If I'm not mistaken, it's the fastest car in the world. Not only that, he also used to drive the 10th car in the video - Rolls-Royce Phantom, priced at $330,700 Euros !! If you guys watched Iron Man, this car was in the movie too. =)

Enjoy watching!!




P.S: I also just noticed that the post for today will be my 50th post!! Yea I know it's not a big deal right? Anyway, thanks for dropping by and do come back for more interesting posts. If any of you want to write me a Comment, feel free to just shoot me a Comment. Thanks


See Ya & God Bless !!


- Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

15 Most Expensive Cars in the WorldSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.