Movie Review...Iron Man



Iron Man the Movie
Last night I went to watch Iron Man with a group of my friends and I enjoyed it.

Overall the movie is OK, but the fighting part is too short... hehe.

The part where Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) was building his Iron Man suite in the mountain when he was kept hostage was interesting.

His house was like... oh my gosh... so nice... His house is build on a hill all by itself and his cars - Rolls-Royce Phantom and Audi R8.

The part when he was designing his new suite was nice. That part where he took the parts of the design on the hologram and throwing the part that he don't like into the rubbish bin... LOL

Anyway I do not want to spoil the whole movie for those that have not watched it yet =).

The synopsis for Iron Man is over HERE. ( Warning! This synopsis contains spoilers )

Here are some pictures

Iron Man
Iron Man
Iron Man
I hope I didn't spoil your movie... =p


See Ya & God Bless !!

- Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Movie Review...Iron ManSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Porshalan on May 9, 2008 at 12:54 AM said...

I watch liao, hehe... Actually the thing I like in the whole movie is all the Audi

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.