SAYONARA Guys



Hey people, after much consideration, I've to sadly announce that I've decided to stop blogging and it's time to say Goodbye.

As you can see that for the past few months there were little to no updates on this blog. I still do love blogging but it's taking too much of my time and for the past few week I don't even have some time to update this blog.

It's also taking too much of my personal time. So guys, don't miss me okay. You won't hear from me on this blog again. Period!

I QUIT!

I'm serious this time okay. No hard feeling, but...

Guess what... Don't you remember what day is it today?? It's APRIL FOOL!!

Gotcha this time I guess. No worries, you'll still get to hear from me even if you like it or not. Hahaha

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

SAYONARA GuysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Kon way on April 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

wah lau eh... macam so serious... but kena tipu..

Benjamin Tan on April 1, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

LoL... too bad for you

Happy April Fools day. Hope you don't get fooled by others again today.

meL on April 12, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

hahaha..i was gonna ask for ur resignation letter.anyway, u din even blog after that.swtness.now u dun wana quit but still dun do ur work at the same time.tsk tsk.

Benjamin Tan on April 14, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

@ meL
Too bad I'm not quitting so no resignation letter for you.

Like I said, I'm busy and my laptop just died last Friday.

What do you mean by I don't do my work? xP

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.