My Laptop is ROASTED



Hi there fellow readers. Sorry for the lack of updates on this blog as I would like to inform you that my laptop's motherboard is roasted. Dead, busted!!

It's a very bad thing to happen but what can I do? It's not my fault. The model I bought has this manufacturing problem so right now I'm waiting for their letter in order to send it for repairs. And... it's free!! I'll write about this in more details in another post.

Right now I'm stuck without being able to do my work or anything. Haih.

Hang in there guys. As soon as I get my laptop back, I'll update this blog more frequently as long as my time allows to.

Take care and have a great day!!

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

My Laptop is ROASTEDSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.