Busy Playing Schedule



Have been playing drums for church services more often compared to the previous years. Almost every week sure have people ask me to take over this service or that. Tired one you know. haha

As I was typing away, I just received a sms for the songs for this coming Tuesday Bible Study. Great... here goes again, but after this Tuesday then won't be playing till next Saturday. At least get to rest. Don't tell me along the week comes another person asking me to take their place. LoL

What to do, I still enjoy playing. =)

Just tuned my snare drum during yesterdays morning practice and I still can't get it to the sound I like. Damn it !! Hopefully can tune it back to my preferred sound soon.

I feel that for me, I'll play better when my snare is in tune. I don't know why, but thats me ok. I don't think it applies to any other drummers. What I can say is drummers will always enjoy playing a well tuned drum. What say you??

OK... here some snapshots of my previous months playing schedule:
- Dark Green is playing
- Light Green is practices

My CalendarMarch 2008


My CalendarApril 2008


My CalendarMay 2008


I know some of you also know how it feels serving almost every week. I call this - playing the MARATHON.

I'm not sure you guys remembered me mentioning there is one time I had to play for 8 Sunday services straight. You can read it again HERE. =)

Thats all I have to say for now and Happy Mothers Day !!!


P.S:
Just shoot me some Comments if you have something to say.


See Ya & God Bless

- Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Busy Playing ScheduleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

z on May 14, 2008 at 7:33 AM said...

Hmm, how about the training-up-younger-drummers going on? Will remember this in prayer =)

Benjamin Tan on May 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM said...

I'm still waiting for the church to approve and to train new drummers takes time also. Yea thanks =)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.