Why I Removed My Chatbox



It's already been more than 5 months that I've changed to this new template. I'm sure some of you notice that I've removed my chatbox from my blog. There are many reasons why I remove it and there are the pros and cons for me taking away the chatbox.

The main reason why I remove the chatbox is because some of the readers will just leave their comments in the chatbox rather than using the comment form in the post itself. The purpose to have a comment form for each post is for you readers to have your oppinions and comments to contribute further on the content or to disagree on the post and everyone will have a chance to see it. But if you leave your comments in the chatbox, after some time, it will be moved to the next page when others also leave their comment there and it's very difficult for people to refer to them...

And sometimes when you leave your comments in the chatbox, sometimes I don't even know which post are you referring to. =)

I know some of the readers oftenly come back to my blog to check on the chatbox to see whether did anyone write anything there or sometimes use it to chat with other readers on the blog. There's conversation going on within the blog is a good thing, but don't because the chatbox is removed you can't chat with other readers on this blog. You still can use the comment box.

Last but not least, I hope that you readers understand what I'm trying to convey here. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment regarding your question and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day and God Bless!

Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Why I Removed My ChatboxSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.