Gender Analyzer reviews the Gender of a Blog Author



genderHave you ever wondered what's the gender of the blog's author that you normally read or follow? No worries as today I have the solution or tool for you review the gender of the blog's author.

Gender Analyzer uses Artificial Intelligence to determine whether a blog is written by a man or woman. It's a Web application where just by typing the URL of any blog, it will analyze the results for you.

From my testing of it's accuracy, I can say that the results may not be correct all the time, but they seem to be quite accurate. So far it works only with blogs in English.

Head over to Gender Analyze to try it out for yourself.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Gender Analyzer reviews the Gender of a Blog AuthorSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Ben on August 26, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...

this analyzer really made me laugh! and they said my blog author's a girl! my bro's one 82% woman! LOL.. not really chun one i think.. haha

Benjamin Tan on August 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

@Ben. LoL the both of you write like a girl that's why. Yea I said it's not 100% accurate.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.