Ben The Drummer is still Alive and is Back for the Year 2010



Before I start talking, I would like to wish you all a Happy Blessed New Year 2010!!! Yeah I know it's already a few days into 2010 but it's never to late. I believe the year 2010 will be a great and blessed year for everyone.

So have you written down your new year's resolution? If you've not yet written them down, I suggest that you read this article to help you with your new year's resolution. It will be a good read as well for those that have already made theirs. Read the article - What sort of New Year’s Resolution should a Christian make?

Time do really flies and during this time of last year, I was having my holiday at Hong Kong. I've you've not read about my updates, you can read it at - Off I Go To Hong Kong.

Just to update you guys a little, if you noticed, I didn't update this blog since the mid of November 2009. This is because I was very busy with work and with church stuff. And for the whole of December, I was also busy planning out for the year 2010 and having some fun as well with my friends.

I will be starting a company with my friend called - Dot Com Mastermind and this company provides an Online Solution for businesses or individuals that wants to have a presence online.

For now the services provided by my company are - website designing, online advertising, online business consultation and many more to come. This is all I can review for now and as things progresses, I'll update you with more info.

So if you know of anyone looking for a website designer, please feel free to refer them to me. =)

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless and take care!!!

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Ben The Drummer is still Alive and is Back for the Year 2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.