Amazing Bowling Shots!



I hope you guys are not fed up with my bowling posts of Jim Cripps the backwards bowler and World's Oldest Bowler at Age 94 because I have another bowling post for today. Haha... Okay okay, I promise this will be the last of the bowling posts. Chill =)

Double Bowling Lane Spare



Amazing bowling shot! 7-10 split in Two Lanes

This crazy guy throws the bowling ball between his legs, backwards, and makes a 7-10 split shot in two separate bowling lanes.



I think among the two videos you like the 2nd one more right?

That's all for today and the last of the bowling post for now.

Oh yea, if you feel that my blog is getting boring, please do let me know. Your comments are much appreciated.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Amazing Bowling Shots!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.