Guitar Hero Videos



Today I have 2 cool Guitar Hero videos to share with you. This guys can really toast the fake guitar but do you think they can really play a real guitar? That I can't tell. It looks really interesting but I myself have not played Guitar Hero before.

The first video is from a 9 year old boy named Ben playing guitar Hero 2. It's not me ok. Haha... Not bad for a 9 year old kid with a high score of 259,820 and well over 4 Million views.



The second video was aired by CBS News about Chris Chike, who holds the Guinness World Records as the best Guitar Hero 3 player. Do you imagine just by playing video games he can get a certificate as Guinness World Records best Guitar Hero 3 player. Is that crazy or what?

By looking at his video, I feel that he's not that good and I believe out there somewhere are better players. If you think you're better then him, why not you challenge him for his Guinness World Records title. There must be a reason why his the Guinness World Records best Guitar Hero 3 player.



I think one day I should try out this Guitar Hero video game!! Looks amazingly fun to play.

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Guitar Hero VideosSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.