Aarrgghh... I've Been Tagged!!!



Thanks to Lionel Tan, now I've to do this tagging thing. Can I not do it? Yes I can but just do for fun. I think this will be my first time doing this kind of tags and it will also be my last time.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Name: Benjamin Tan Jing Zhong
Sisters: Alvina Tan Jinq Yiin
Brothers: Jeremy Tan Jing Yuan
Shoe size: 6 (I think)
Weight: 55kg
Where do you live: Penang

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen asleep at school: Yes
Broken someone's heart: Girls - No, Parents - Yes, God - Yes
Fell off your chair: No
Saved e-mails: Depends
What is your room like: Simple

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: No

Who was / were the last person(s)
You danced with: Nobody
Last made you smile: My Friend

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: No
Eat: Always

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you want children: Yes

Do you like your hand-writing: Depends
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bro and my parents
When did you cry last: Unknown
Are you a friendly person: Yes
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: I don't know
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yes

Can you handle the truth: Yes / Depends
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Unknown
How many people can you say you've really loved: Depends
Do you eat healthy: Yes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: No
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends
Are you confident: Depends
Are you controlling: Depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Basketball
2. Badminton
3. Table Tennis
4. Athletics
5. Studying

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Sausage Bun
2. Char Siew Pau
3. Mexico Bun
4. Nasi Kandar
5. Char Maggi Mee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Help people in need
2. Buy Propeties
3. Invest in God's Kingdom
4. Travel
5. Investments

5 jobs I've had
1. Student
2. Sports Man
3. Hair Stylist
4. Financial Consultant
5. Drum Teacher

5 people I tag
1. Alan Por
2. Jimmy Quah
3. Melvin Teoh
4. Ivan Neoh
5. Adrian Lim

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Aarrgghh... I've Been Tagged!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth can you only be 55kg when you eat all the time?

Also, I thought you liked my bed too. You used to sleep in my bed until I got so fed up and decided that we should switch beds. Remember???

Anonymous said...

Why can't I only be 55kg when I eat all the time??

LoL... that was so long ago. Now do you think I will still want to sleep on your bed??

Anonymous said...

I don't think there's room for you to sleep on my bed now. All your CLOTHES are on my bed!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea my clothes, guitar and a lot of others stuffs are on it now.

Even if nothing were to be on your bed, I don't think I'll sleep on your bed either. Have to climb up the ladder some more. Haha

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.