Tired!!! What A Long Day



Yesterday was a very tiring day for me as I had to do my things non stop from 3pm-9pm. But in between I still manage to write a blog post regarding the Amazing Firefox Tips. Hope that the tips was useful to you. =)

Went to bathe at 9.30pm, then had to go collect money from my customer, then only manage to have my dinner at 10pm.

Then at 10.30pm, Darren called to ask whether wanna go somewhere sembang. So ended up I didn't get to rest and ended up going over to his place. Mana tau until 1.30am hungry so go to Gurney there the Kapitan eat and sembang again.

When we went there it was raining. We sembang there from raining until it stoped and started to rain again. LOL... The place was empty except the workers there and the both of us la. Obviously no people la during that time... 1.30am already.

So guess what... we sat there until 3.50am then I went home around 4am. Haha

This morning woke up at 8.30am. Less then 5hours sleep!! I'm gonna suffer during afternoon. LOL

Later afternoon still have meeting with Pastor together with the publicity team for Ignite Youth. So it's going to be a long day again.

Oh yea Melvin, before I forget, I'll reply your questions from my chatbox in another post.

P.S: Just asking for some favour from you guys ok. If you have any comments regarding any of my posts, please leave your comments in the comment box, but not in the chat box. Like this others can refer to them better. Thanks for your cooperation and it's much appreciated. =)


See Ya & God Bless !!

- Ben The Drummer

What Next?

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated of the latest post.
Subscribe new posts by RSS feed or by Email.

Tired!!! What A Long DaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Porshalan on April 23, 2008 at 5:31 PM said...

Ben, thanks a lot for your help on the website, I appreciate that..
After finish everything I belanja you makan ok..:-)

Btw, you are tired just give yourself a good sleep, ok? Will pray for you hope you are doing really fine...

Thanks again bro, God Bless You..

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Ben The Drummer's Personal Blog. All rights reserved.